Preschool Enrollment in Poway, CA
Poway Country Preschool welcomes 65 students each school year, and spaces are limited. If you are interested in enrolling your child, it is an easy 5 step process.
- Call to book a tour.
- Tour the facility and complete an application form.
- Schedule an in-class visit date for yourself and your child.
- Decide if Poway Country Preschool is the right fit for your family.
- Complete the enrollment packet.
In the event that the enrollment is filled, a waitlist is generated. Wait Listed individuals are called as openings become available. To ensure your child is eligible for acceptance, please review the following requirements:
- All children must be between the ages of 2 months and five years of age.
- All children are required to have received a physical examination within the last year and a recent TB skin test.
- All children are required to have received all state-regulated immunizations.
Nurturing Child Caregivers
We understand the flurry of emotions surrounding finding a preschool for your child. When you choose our early education center, our aim is to make their and your experience as stress-free as possible. That’s why we take every measure to ensure you feel confident in our facility and child caregivers.
We also want to make sure your child is as comfortable as possible. This event may be the first time you’ve left them with people they don’t know, and every child reacts in their own way. Our goal is to ensure they feel safe, protected, and loved so they can enjoy everything our early education center has to offer.
When a child is relaxed and feels they are in a safe space, they can be themselves. Our child caregivers want every individual to get the most out of their time in preschool and supply boundless opportunities for personal growth. We encourage every child to explore who they are through games, activities, and vital educational experiences that promote a love of learning.
We believe there’s nothing quite like the joy of helping a child discover their world, improve their developmental skills, and create friendships that will last for years.
Contact our team with questions about our early childhood program. We proudly serve families in Poway and Northern San Diego, California.